Live in an ecolodge right on the banks of the Amazon River system! Learn from biologists, ecologists and naturalists about the global issues that impact the Amazon's communities and wildlife.
Surprisingly, on a waterway whose size is legendary, it’s actually the little things that make it special: You'll canoe through the flooded forest, cook food over a bonfire, wake to the sounds of howler monkeys and squawking parrots. (On our 21-day Flagship Program, travel to Rio de Janeiro as well!).
- Learn from biologists and naturalists about the ecology of the Amazon
- Improve access to public resources for the region’s native communities
- Swim with pink dolphins and go cayman spotting
- Learn about critical issues related to deforestation, logging and mining
- Explore the vibrant city of Rio de Janeiro (21-Day Flagship Program only)